December 20, 2012

One Semester Down, Three to Go

I'm sitting here at the end of the semester (everything all well and done, thank goodness), trying to think of what to write about that could possibly encompass everything that has happened in the last four months, and mostly all I can think is that I am so, so blessed. By whom? I suppose I'd just say life. I am blessed by life--to have been granted this opportunity, to find a place where I feel like I am exactly--exactly!--where I belong.

I'll just say it here: graduate school is awesome. I am one semester in, and my brain has learned to twist itself into new and different configurations. I have amazing friends. I have a job where I get to foist my favorite books on people every single day. Everything is great, and while I wouldn't recommend an MFA to everyone, I am quite certain that this is the right path for me.

So. Now that I've turned in all my papers, I have just under a month to remember what I used to do when I wasn't in school. I'm hoping to blog some more (there are several books I've been waiting impatiently to review), and write some more, and read some more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment