Because Kristin Creative was doing one, and I got lazy.
1. I have 33 books on my nightstand, literally. How is that possible? I need to start laying down the law around here - no more library books until I return the ones I have out! Slightly related: I think my #fridayreads is Entwined, by Heather Dixon.
2. I discovered the pool at my gym this week. Since my knee started bothering me I haven't been running, but maybe swimming is the thing right now? I swam on Monday, and that was tough. I think swimming laps is a lot harder than running, but maybe that's just me. And if I keep this up, I really need to buy a decent pair of goggles.
3. Jackson Pearce rocks. Specifically, her vlogs. (And her live show!) If I were an author I would want to do vlogs like her, but I don't know if I'd have the stomach for it. I'm more of a hide-behind-the-books sort of girl.
4. Downton Abbey. A Donna Hosie (of Musings of a Penniless Writer) recommendation. I LOVE IT! And it's on Netflix instant, for those of you who have that. I watched six straight episodes yesterday (seven total) and now I'm chomping at the bit for January to come around so I can watch the second season. It's so...!!!
5. Denver Publishing Institute. It's a little hard to believe that I graduated from DPI just over a year ago, and that I've been working in my current (publishing) job for almost exactly a year. Wow, time flies. Recently I've been thinking about the newest graduates and wondering if any of them are going to write me up and ask me for all the publishing savvy I've accumulated in the last year. (Hard to think that I actually have some...)