November 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo! (!!)

It's here, and I've just gotten used to the idea myself. Now, onward to fame and fortune! My blank Word document awaits...

Please, brethren, keep me up to date on how you're doing! How are your characters? Still as fuzzy and lovable as they were through your planning months? Tricking you into thinking they're the good guys, when the truth is the exact opposite?

All I can say is that I am emphatically NOT up at midnight tonight, but I'll be writing tomorrow! And I'll be posting updates...

This all goes to say: It's not too late! You can do it! Enter, join, write write write!

See you on the other side.

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing NaNo too. Buddy me if you like. I'm lisagibson. :)
    Lisa ~ YA Literature Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to wait for the website to calm down--too many writers online at the same time make it cranky. How did your first day go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca, I'm doing NaNo in the true spirit, with no previous planning whatsoever. If you want to buddy me, I'm Bibliophiliac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @bibliophiliac

    Ah! Tried to get on the website and failed... Maintenance, apparently, which is another word for I'm not going to get my word count in for the day, which will break my streak. :( Here's hoping the site is back up before midnight...

    ReplyDelete