May 28, 2010

Blog hop! (Round two)


Joining the hop! The Friday Blog Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books, and it's pretty much what it says it is. Every Friday, bloggers who blog primarily about books run around like headless chickens, visiting other bloggers who blog primarily about books.

It's Friday again! I'm thinking about making this a monthly thing - my last Blog Hop was the last Friday of April, so as of now I'm right on track. Welcome to all those who come through the Blog Hop! Feel free to leave a comment!

Here are a few blogs I found (and started loving) through the last Blog Hop:

1. She Is Too Fond Of Books. Why? Well, I think that should be obvious - anyone who quotes Louisa May Alcott and uses Elizabeth Bennet as an icon is awesome. Plus, Whitney (proprietor of said blog) just started this awesome feature that I love: Femme Fatale Fridays. Go check her out!

2. The Bodacious Pen. After a few name switcheroos, Tara has landed on The Bodacious Pen, and assures us this one is here to stay. It's hard to say what I like best about this one - could it be the unique header? The especially thoughtful reviews? The fact that she's pointed me in the direction of several books I'm sure I'll love (which only proves she's cool, as we have strikingly similar book tastes)? Well, anyway - she's pretty cool.

3. The Reading Ape. After so many book blogs, they all start to blur together before your eyes... But not the The Reading Ape. This blog is effortlessly different. If you're into posts of a more intellectual flavor, the Reading Ape, professor of literature and writing by day, has you covered.

14 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog site.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I stopped by on the blog hop and became a follower. I look forward to reading your posts. You can visit me at http://bibliophiliac-bibliophiliac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great blog title. How could I not visit after discovering you over at the hop? Nice to meet you, PW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nod. I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I love your blog title! it's awesome :) i'm off to check out your other posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hopping, hopping, hopping, I love blog hopping. haha. I love your blog! I'm now a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through the Hop!

    Let's do the Hop!

    My Hop is here.

    xx,
    E.J

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a lot of similar taste in books, I'm really enjoying your blog! Gotta love the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, all, and welcome! I'll be hopping along to visit you soon - I've been busy with some real life stuff... :)

    - Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found you through the blog hop, and love your blog already! I review quite a bit of YA as well: aleeanddan.blogspot.com

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I wandered over after Bibliophiliac mentioned mentioned your blog and lo and behold, there's a little shout-out for the Ape! Looking forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome! I really like your blog - it has a depth to it that's always nice after so many blogs that are delightful and charming, but fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi there, just hoppin by ;)
    ~niki

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am visiting from the hop and am a new follower.

    Hope you had a wonderful long weekend!

    ReplyDelete