April 8, 2010

Voldemort: Alive, Dead, or Somewhere In Between?

Some of you may remember Project Voldemort. Some of you may now note that, like its namesake, Project Voldemort hasn't been seen in quite some time. Eleven years (in book-years), to be exact.

There are several reasons for this, the main two being mono and school. I'm still getting over being sick, which makes this a grand total of one month out of commission. Since during that month I missed two weeks of school, nearly all of my time now is spent playing catch up. But in keeping with my goal of turning myself (and this blog) more writerly, I've decided that even though I'm occupied 24/7 with schoolwork, I will find some time to write each day.

I may not make it to 1000 words (as was my original goal), but by Dumbledore, there'll be something! Stay tuned for more frequent updates, as I'll be using this blog to hold myself accountable.

Now if only I could find the time... Perhaps if I used a Time-Turner?

0 comments:

Post a Comment