April 30, 2010

Blog hop!


Joining the hop! The Friday Blog Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books, and it's pretty much what it says it is. Every Friday, bloggers who blog primarily about books run around like headless chickens, visiting other bloggers who blog primarily about books.

While I probably won't be doing it every week, I do think it's a neat idea and a good way to meet more book bloggers. In future Blog Hops I'll be linking to a few blogs I liked from the previous Blog Hop, but since this is the first one I have no blogs to link to! Ah, well - to the future!

7 comments:

  1. Love the hop, I discover so many wonderful book sites.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http:bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, and I love the title. Just stopping by from the hop to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping in from the hop. I'm your newest follower :). Look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hopped over and am now following. Check out my blog if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome! I'll be visiting you all soon!

    Cheers,

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome title!! Thank you for following my blog :)I'm following you now too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by via the hop, I'm your newest follower. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete