March 7, 2010

Why everything always piles up at exactly the same time

So I was lying, or at least lying by implication. I do not actually know why everything always piles up at exactly the same time. I just know that sometimes it does, and this 'sometimes' happens to include right here, right now, on Sunday afternoon.

I have two midterms and a paper due this coming week. Plus, I am working until midnight on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Plus, I am way behind on Project Voldemort, mostly because I never have the %*$&# time to write, since I am always working on schoolwork or real work. Plus, I have this massive headache, the likes of which I have never had before.

I'm serious. It has never been like this before. I'm (almost) okay if I sit still and stare straight ahead. But if I turn my head without turning the rest of my body as well, or if I move my eyes without moving my head, or if I make any sort of expression which involves the upper half of my face, or... You get the picture. Basically, it hurts right now to exist, and it's been like that since yesterday morning.

But hey! It could be worse. My blog posts could be disappearing; it seems this is a trend right now with Blogger. (Cross fingers it doesn't happen right now...) Also, it's just a trick of fate that I was born a human. Right now, I could be a termite. I should be thankful I'm not a termite, right? Right?

Anyway, in other news, Guinevere at This Is Not My Day Job (who I like more than I generally let her know) is having a contest because she recently hit 101 followers. Go here to enter.

And now I have a soccer game in an hour. Maybe if I dope myself up on painkillers, I can still make it...?

2 comments:

  1. Another thing happening in blog land right now is everyone getting sick lol! I swear we're catching viruses from one another-- the germy kind not the computer kind--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they're sympathy sicknesses? You know, like fathers-to-be go into sympathy labor? Just because we all love each other so much... :)

    ReplyDelete