January 25, 2010

Shit, man, where's all my money?

Because if you found out that you were Harry Potter, and J. K. Rowling totally stole her world from your real life story, that's exactly what you would be asking, right?

Yeah, that's right. I'm Harry Potter. (Last night. In my dream. Yeah.) For some reason Harry Potter was a girl. And I got into this total fight with a bunch of Death Eaters (including Snape), and I could only remember four spells: Avada Kedavra and Crucio, which of course I couldn't actually use, so those were useless; Sectumsempra, which totally didn't work against Snape, so that was useless too; and Expelliarmus. It was pathetic. But at least my unconscious knows that pacifism is the only way to go?

Anyway, I think we ended up running away, and then there was a part about making a pizza with vegan tomato sauce while being enslaved by a witch, one of the Hansel-and-Gretel variety.

Now it's time to get up and go to school. Sigh. If only I were heading to one of Lupin's lectures. That would make all the difference.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO!

    If Lupin were my teacher, I would never have left school!

    ReplyDelete